CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Two more days!

Wow! Can you believe that school starts in two days? I am so excited to meet my bunch of second graders. We are doing to have a wonderful year!

Let me tell you a little bit about me: My name is Sara Schlickbernd (you can call me Mrs. S.) and this is my second year teaching second grade at Wakefield Community Schools. I have been married almost 7 years to my husband, Mike, and we have two amazing kids: Jack, who is 5 and a half and will be a Kindergartner at Wakefield this year, and Molly, who is almost 15 months old. They both keep us hopping!

I have been busy working in our classroom and I can't wait for you to see it! Don't forget to come to "Meat and Greet" on Monday night from 6-7. Come see me and deliver all of your supplies to our room. After that, head to the lunch room to grab supper. The school board is providing hotdogs and hamburgers for all who come to meet their teachers! Get it? MEAT and greet? :)

One more thing: See this blog? This is going to be our classroom's little corner of the World Wide Web. You will be working with me to post about stuff that we're doing in our classroom. I thought moms and dads might like to keep track of what's going on. So make sure to check back often to see what's happening in second grade!

See you soon, second graders! I can't wait to meet you!

Mrs. Schlickbernd

No comments:

Post a Comment